Making the choice to file for bankruptcy is often a stressful and embarrassing experience to many couples and individuals. Our goal at Cross Sound Law Group is to guide you through the process with dignity and care, keeping you informed through every step of your case. We analyze your specific circumstances to set you on a path for the most successful outcome and the fresh start that a bankruptcy filing promises.
Our office offers representation for both Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies at an affordable flat rate legal fee. We approach each client as having their own individual financial needs and goals and will offer guidance as to which chapter will offer the desired outcome.
If you are experiencing any of the following, please contact our office for a free consultation to discuss how a bankruptcy filing could offer you a solution:
- You find you are unable to meet even the minimum payments on your credit cards.
- You are being contacted daily by collections companies.
- You are being sued be a creditor or have existing judgments against you for unpaid debt.
- You have fallen behind on your mortgage and would like the ability to catch up on your payments and keep your home.
- You have had a repossession of a vehicle or the threat of a repossession.
- Your wages or bank accounts are being garnished.
- You have outstanding IRS debt.
- You have insurmountable medical debt.
- You have unpaid tickets or court fees.
- You are facing eviction or have outstanding lease obligations.
- You have debts related to an unsuccessful business endeavor.
- You are recently divorced or are contemplating divorce and have debts that you can not pay.